Monday, July 26, 2010

When The Girls Go South... Finding A Sports Bra


Is it just me, or does it seem like my girls have lengthened their "bounce" just a little bit in the past few years? Especially after having two kids. And I must confess, I'm guilty of wearing not one, but two bras when I run. I find it distracting when they move, so Im much more comfortable when they're plastered to my chest. That way, I can"forget" they're there! I've heard some women complain about their size A's, but a small size sure would come in handy for us runners! Not that Im complaining, but it would be one less sports bra to wear ;)

So I turned to the Internet for some answers about ONE supportive bra that would keep me tight and compact. I came across this article that gives the best suggestions for sizes A, B, C, D and D "plus." Hopefully I can find a bra that works for me and eliminate the inconvenience of scouring the room, in the dark, with my hubby asleep to find those two essentials that never seem to be together in the same place!